Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm Back!

It has been a while, June actually since I wrote a thought here.  I had to give it a break.  I realized I was spending way too much time on my computer, and not enough time on other more important things. But if I am totally honest, I missed it.  I missed sharing a thought, receiving an encouraging word back.  I missed that sounding block that all us busy moms need.  So here I am...

As always I am a proud mom.  So nothing has really changed in my life, but boy does it change every day in my children's.  My son won't quit growing, and I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.  He has a great big heart when he can find it.  Hee! Hee! i have to give him a break, he is 14.  What 14 year old does any one know that doesn't act stupid, say crazy things and you sit back and wonder if you will survive.  And then you get around his friends and realize that he is pretty special, because it could be so much worse. :)

And then there is my daughter who simply amazes me daily.  Oh believe me, she is not perfect and there are days we go around and around, but some days she simply amazes the fire out of me.  I feel it to the core that God has something special in mind for her.  As i was praying the other day, I told him that I knew, could feel it and probably knew that somewhere along the way, I might not even like it, but I know without a doubt he has a plan for my baby girl.

As for the rest of the family... I still work daily with babies that I love and my hubby is still going strong in ministry.  We are simply trying to still serve the Lord daily, while keeping afloat in this busy, crazy world we live in.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

So good to see you "back!" I have also had to take some time away from blogging... life has been crazy! Hope you had a great end of 2012 as well. Can't get over how grown up your kiddos are getting!

Kristin said...

So fun to read a post from you again! Thanks for your comment on mine the other day. I hardly ever get to blog either anymore and rarely get to read them, but I miss it too and hope to find more time for it again. :)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Your kiddos are getting so big. Glad I don't have the only 14 year old that acts weird and says strange things! LOL

You sound like you are doing well, my friend!

Angie said...

Great to hear from you, cuz! I'm getting ready to start back myself, and you are exactly right.
A break now and then is good - but you sure miss it when you're gone!
The kids look amazing!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Natural Home Ingredients For Snoring Problem