Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let's go ride a bike...






I know all of you rushed over here when you saw the title. Who wouldn't want to be the first to see Mich on a bike? That would be a sight to behold. (I haven't been on anything but an exercise bike in like decades. Of course I really can't claim the exercise bike either, although one takes up room in my house, waiting for the moment I decide that it is worthy of my time. :) )



Sorry to disappoint. Just me being a mom here, taking pictures of my kiddos again. They roll their eyes before smiling. They huff and puff before stopping for a snap of the camera. They think I am CRAZY taking pictures all the time of the CRAZIEST things, but I know one day they will look back and say "Thanks, Mom!" Who doesn't like to see crazy pictures of themselves when they were young and carefree and can finally have a good laugh themselves? So, since they know I will not leave them alone until they stop and smile, they tolerate me.




So here they are... my kiddos riding their bikes. If you are bored out of your gourd, have nothing else to do, you might stick around. The smiles on my kid's faces might just wear off on you. We are just happy to have a rain free, storm free, ride your bikes kind of day. (I am just enjoying the fact that my kids are "playing together." They do love each other, they really do!!! :) )










Hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL week, full of ordinary moments that make a camera crazy mom very happy.


Blessings...

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I think it's the age thing. Kyle hates having his picture taken and gripes and grumbles about it. Before we went to the skatepark Monday night, he was asking me to please, please, please don't take your camera this time. PLEASE!

Then when he realized I was taking it, it was, "If anybody else is there, please just keep it in the car".

I'm hoping he'll look back one day and appreciate them...I hope.

Sandy said...

I just love all the pictures of your precious family! And trust me, one day he will be glad you took them (& his wife will, too!)

Kellie said...

I love watching my kids on their bikes. I have a bike, but the tires dry rotted... does that tell you how long it has been since I rode it? lol I should get back out there and ride!