Saturday, November 5, 2011

Let the hunting begin...

My family hunts. I don't hunt. I couldn't pull the trigger on Bambi or his family if I tried. I am the gal who cried when she ran over a squirrel one day. I am the gal who can't kill the mouse even though it had invaded my space.

I eat meat. Just don't want to know what happened to it before it reached the frying pan. Some things are better left alone. I don't like deer meat either. I don't even like the smell of it cooking.
BUT my family sure loves it. And daddy knows how to cook it.

Did I tell you my family hunts? Did you know we are smack dab in the middle of hunting season? It is good cause I get some "Mama time," bad because everything has to be planned around the hunting.

I may not be a hunter but I have trained my hubby right. He took pictures for me today with his phone, just so his picture obsessed wife could see how cute the kiddos look hunting. (Sadly nothing was shot today.) I may not be all about the hunting, but I have to admit my babies look cute in their orange. :)



Hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

Sharon Sloan said...

Ugh! I don't like hunting either! Thankfully, my hubby is not a hunter!

At least you were sad for them that they didn't shoot anything today. :)

They do look cute!

Kellie said...

My two "boys" hunt squirrels. We into the big time at our house. lol :)

Angie said...

I'm right with ya, cuz! I'll skip the hunting, thank you very much.
Great pics though!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Not a hunter either...but definitely have to have the pictures. CUTE

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! We are not hunters over here. I couldn't do it either. LOL! My husband likes to fish and I can handle that. :D