OK so let me get this straight... Labor Day is suppose to be a "work free" day, right? Then why is it that for me it is a "have a list of things to do before I go to work tomorrow, day!?" I am just a little overwhelmed right now. I think every major project I have to work on right now is for an "event" happening this week or weekend. Here is my list...
1. I start my new job tomorrow, which means I go to work at 7:00a.m. every morning, leaving Kevin in charge to get the kids ready and off to school. In other words, I need my house organized and laundry caught up so that this will be a smooth adjustment for everyone!
2. I start my new job tomorrow, yet I haven't finished all my little projects with my "fill in" job at my husband's office, so I will get off at 4:00p.m. and go to the office and work an hour or so to wrap up what I had started, because the regular secretary doesn't return until Thursday!
3. We are having a huge youth girl's slumber party, Friday night. I am in charge of one of the craft projects, as well as being the adult support, behind the awesome college girls that are pulling the event off. I'm still not sure if I'm going to spend the whole night!
4. Our new youth room is completed, but it still needs some decorating done. Open house is Sunday! Help!
5. I start teaching Sunday School this Sunday. It is our promotion Sunday at church and I will start teaching the 5 year old class. Fun! However, I still need to go look my room over and get it ready for my new class, plus plan a lesson for this Sunday morning.
6. Our big Bible studies for our teenagers start Monday. I'm in charge of several things for the girl's Bible study, while I will need to make sure my house is picked up every Monday night for the guy's study which will be at our house.
7. First week in the month... it is time to pay the bills! Yuck!
8. We have another event on Sunday... but it is a secret. :)
9. My son starts soccer practice this week. Kayla started dance last week...
10. Oh, did I mention I would like to eat and sleep sometime?!
Say a little prayer for me. I will try to blog, after all it relaxes me when I can vent a little... However, if you don't hear from, you'll know why!
Happy Labor Day! Have a "relaxing day" in my honor please!