Friday, March 12, 2010

I would like to dedicate this song to...

This has become one of my "new" favorite songs...

I would like to dedicate this song to...

Every precious individual, who for whatever reason needs a "miracle" today. My hope comes from the Lord and I believe with all my heart He can change lives!!! There is nothing too small, that He doesn't care about, nor too great, that He can't handle.








*****
As for Sawyer, thank you so much for the beautiful comments and prayers sent out on His behalf. My sister and I are truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of love.

Right now it is a waiting game. Just waiting till he gets in with the doctor. He is on pain meds which are finally helping him rest and at least move around a little more. He is a trooper and I thank God everyday for him.

Thanks once again!

Happy Friday! :)

Prayers and blessings...

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you for sharing my friend. Keeping sawyer in my prayers. That song is awesome. Nothing is impossible with GOD!

Kristin said...

Love that song! It's my new theme song, I think :) Keeping Sawyer in my prayers!

Bridget said...

Such a great song!! YAY for Sawyer's improvement, and Im keeping him in my prayers

Kellie said...

I have been following Sawyer's progress. Glad and thankful he is feeling better! Great song... thanks for sharing that!

Angela said...

SIGH...thank you sweet sister...thank you for that dedication. I thank God for leading me here tonight to receive this...sighhhhhhh...if we had icons here I would have one of those faces that was shedding tears.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love that Song!!! I am also praying for Sawyer! Sorry that I have been absent and have not commented in a couple of weeks!!!

Heart2Heart said...

Mich,

What an amazing song! Are you both calling each morning to see if there is a cancellation for Sawyer to get in earlier than his appointment? I'm praying for one.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat