Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Sooooo.... EXCITED!!!

Tomorrow I am leaving my little town to go and see two of my FAVORITE people...




Love my Mommy and Jim-Dad to pieces!!!


I also plan to see this gal...
One the best pals a sister could have!
Plus three of my FAVORITE boys...


And just so my brother-in-law doesn't feel left out, I will include a picture of "Kirkaroni" too. He deserves it for putting up with all of us.

So, as you can see I'm excited to see my family this weekend. I might try to post while I am away, if my sister lets me borrow her computer, but if you don't hear from me for a few days, nothing is wrong, just celebrating the beautiful holiday weekend with the people I love most in the world.
Don't worry, I'll take pictures. Our family ALWAYS takes pictures. Of course that "Rascally" sister of mine might steal them and post them first, like ALWAYS, but HEY, I guess that is what sisters are for. Love her anyway! :)
Have a beautiful Good Friday and Resurrection Day!

8 comments:

Bridget said...

Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family!

christy rose said...

I hope you have a blast with your family over the holiday!!

Jim said...

Sis,
Just awaitin' on you all. Yer lil' sis is heer already! Be keerful, ya'heer? Them there roads is full.o.bizy peeps. Brang yor picture.taker with ya!

Jim-Dad

Sharon Sloan said...

Oh have a wonderful time! Excited for you! Love the pictures! :)

Happy, Blessed, Joyous Easter!

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful time, Mich!!! And a Happy Easter too!

Amber said...

You betchurbottomdollar I'm going to steal your pictures.

And now I'm going to steal them uber-fast because you said I wasn't one of your favorite people.

I get it.
It's okay.
Don't worry about me.
I'll be fine.
I'll just take my Dorothy shoes and go home.
Right after I steal your pictures.

Heart2Heart said...

Mich,

Enjoy spending quality time with your beautiful family. It looks like it will be a great time and can't wait to hear all about it on Monday.

Hope you stop by as I am hosting weekly giveaways now on my blog.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kellie said...

Have a great time with your family! :)