Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Rambling...

I fell asleep in the middle of "movie night" with my kids last night. It was only 8:30p.m.!!! I am feeling a little OLD right now... I will have to ponder this a little more.

We rented "Bolt." Cute from what I saw. I liked the last 20 minutes of it, anyway! :) Oh and we had Walmart pizza for dinner, pretty good stuff! Pretty good night with the fam... Well what I remember of it!!!

I just found out that I probably will not win "Mother of the Year" with my daughter today, since the Twilight movie on DVD came out today and there were 200 something people at Walmart at 12:00, waiting in line for their copy. What are my chances of going this afternoon and buying one? Probably not good, huh?

I have to pay bills today, not fun. I will probably NOT be a happy camper when I'm finished. Where does all the money go?! I rented "Made of Honor" last night, may have to watch the chick flick to cheer me up when I'm done. I like me some Patrick Dempsey!!!

Good news is I'm going to see my Mom and Dad during spring break, for a few days. A few days off work with my family is always something to look forward to. A few days off work, well that is exciting anyway! Happy Spring Break everybody!

Well, I have rambled enough for one morning...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Pay bills. Boo. Hiss.

Oooohhhh....Twilight. You have to read those books....so so good.
I'm anxious to see the movie, but not 200 people deep anxious.

Patrick Dempsey. My heart is smiling.