Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Every once in a while...

I have to totally brag on my hubby! First because he says I NEVER write anything about him, as if he doesn't exist. If you actually read my blog, you would know that is a totally untrue statement. He is a big part of my life isn't he?!

Anyway, he is working really hard lately. YET, he found time today to help his family. HE came up to the daycare where I work and put book shelves together for my coworkers because they couldn't find another hubby willing to do it. He inherited his daddy's servant heart. I love that about him...

He then left work, before his work was done, to take Jordan and a friend to baseball practice. After practice was over he went and picked Kayla up from dance for me. He was in charge of dinner and homework tonight as well. (I think they had McDonald's.)

Where was I ? SCRAPBOOKING.

Yes, my honey deserves a hug because once a month he "handles everything" so I can have a girl's night out. I get to go hang out with other moms just like me, needing a few minutes to BREATHE!!! OR scrap!

Thank you Kev! I love you! See, I do talk about you (every once in a while!).

3 comments:

Amber said...

Aw...sweet husband. And to let you scrapbook, too? He deserves a cookie. ;)

Love ya.

Choate Family said...

Aren't husbands a great gift from God?!?

S and J said...

He is a sweetie! And tell him, we know all about your laundry man! :o)