Well, every once in a while I find I have nothing really to say... that is probably a good thing since it means nothing TERRIBLE, CRAZY or UTTERLY RIDICULOUS has happened. However, I do have news to share with those who care...
1. We are striving to lose weight, my husband and I. As a family we are eating better and trying real hard to eat out less. We have been on our new health kick for a week now. Kev has lost 12 pounds and I've lost 4. Not bad, huh? Say a prayer for us... We are going to try and add physical activity in there too, sometime soon.
2. Kayla made first chair in flute. We are so very proud of her! She was first this week out of eight. She of course has to fight for that honor every couple of weeks, but at least this honor has pumped her up enough that she now believes the position is obtainable if she works hard.
3. Jordan and Kayla both made straight A's. Yeah! This mom is smiling! Kayla said she may still be dropped to AB Honor roll because of AR points, but I'm ecstatic!!!
4. I've about got my office done. IT has been a thorn in my flesh for over a year now. I've actually blogged about it before... Anyway, I will be posting a new and improved picture real soon! Promise!
5. I went to the dentist and I have to go back today after work. They are working me in around my work schedule. I'm going to live! I actually slept really good last night, first good rest in about five days, with a little help from some pain medication. I will find out today what is going to happen with my mouth... Good news out of it all? The dentist told me I have a "small" mouth. It is now official! Kevin is truly the "BIG MOUTH" of our family! Hee! Hee!
I'll blog about the whole tooth news when I find out more.
Well, like I said, RANDOM NEWS. Just trying to keep you posted!