Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks for the prayers. My father in law is already doing better. I talked to my mother in law this morning and she said he was up, trying to get ready for church. She informed him that he was going to stay home and rest after having a high fever during the night. As I said before, there is not much that keeps him down! In fact, I realized how sick he was when he didn't go out to the camp and eat squirrel with his brothers and Kevin and the kids, yesterday! Yes, he must have felt bad, to miss that!

His fever has broken and he is eating again, so I think he is on the mend. We are still not sure if he had a reaction to his medication or had a stomach virus, but I'm glad he is feeling back to his 'ol self.

Thanks again for the prayers... I know my in laws are not getting any younger and we are at the stage in life when illnesses can get scary. Please continue to keep him in your prayers, for he does receive treatment for his cancer, monthly.

It is times like this, that I am truly thankful I believe in a mighty and loving God! Can you imagine having no hope at all? I can't. Life is hard enough without the strength of the Savior!

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: