Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks friends!!!

It is Wednesday night,I have just gotten home from a little last minute shopping for Kev and the big senior trip. Thank you for your prayers. He had a GREAT morning, woke up feeling Marvelous. However, as the day progressed he got a little wore out and a little stressed and... is there ever really a good time to not feel well. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

I am so blessed to have such beautiful prayer warriors in my corner. God is so good!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Glad to hear that he's on the up and up!

Jim said...

Sis,
Glad to hear he was better, but sounds like he's going to have to "chill" a bit better. Not easy with a lot on the plate. (No pun intended, but I guess it applies, too. I'm a good one to talk - my plate (I'm talkin' food.) is usually "fuller" than it needs to be!)

Kev, you're in my prayers.

Love,
Jim-Dad