Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks so much for all the kind words, beautiful comments and prayers the last week.

I am officially off. I will leave here in the morning at 4:30a.m.!!! Again, what was my hubby thinking?!!! One bag and we have to get up in the middle of night...SIGH!

I am still fighting the allergy/head cold thing. I pray that God will bring His healing power my way...A lady at my church this morning said, "Now sweetheart, you really have to believe He will." (after she said a sweet healing prayer for me.) I do. But I also know He allows things to happen to teach us how depend on Him even more. Either way, I know He has a plan, I'm in it and He will provide what I need to handle it all. I've about figured out that this whole trip will be for me about getting out of the boat and doing a little walking on water. I just gotta remember to keep my eyes on Him. Faith.

I look forward to coming back with plenty of post worthy material, as well as catching up with all of you.

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Amber said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!

LOVE YA!!!

I'll be thinking of you while I'm snoozing in my bed at 4:30 a.m.

Gretchen said...

Hope it's a refreshing week of camp, even if it tires you to the bone!

BTW, you won the book at my blog. :)

Email me with your address, and i'll have it sent directly to you from Christian Book.

Christi @ Writing the Waves said...

Check out my blog...I've got a little somethin' for ya!